Use this section to gather new ideas from stakeholders and team members. Each member has its own section where they can rank their ideas based on 3 simple criteria. Based on these criteria, you'll be able to filter and understand which ideas are worth working on first.
Create an in-depth overview of the prioritised experiments, keep track of which ones are ongoing and document learnings and next steps in one handy overview. Use this document to communicate with internal stakeholders and team members.
In my 7+ years in growth marketing, I have personally ran over 6500+ Experiments.
And let’s be honest with ourselves, creating high-impact growth marketing experiments that will drive growth is hard.
This is because of many reasons, but in my opinion it comes down to 7 reasons:
1. Not having a clear process and documentation to track insights and learnings.
2. Not having a clear owner per experiment.
3. Not being able to get stakeholders to gather input or push things through.
4. People being very bad at understanding how much work it actually takes to run an experiment.
5. Not having a business KPI (One Metric that Matters) to optimise for or understanding the difference between Leading KPI's and Lagging KPI's.
6. Not having the foundations ready to drive growth.
7. Only focussing on short-term experiments vs long-term experiments.
Will this growth marketing template solve all these issue? Of course not.
What this growth marketing template will solve is creating the foundations for your team to execute and work in a structured and scalable way to drive growth.
Gather input for now ideas, automatically rank them, structure the needed input needed and align with all stakeholders to drive growth.
Growth Team Leads looking to set-up their growth marketing team and process from scratch or optimise their current set-up.
Looking to create a scalable and repeatable process of driving growth marketing experiments within their organization.
Agency owners looking to drive Growth Marketing for their clients in a structured and transparent way.